Wednesday, February 7, 2018

THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN IS LIKE...



To my Lord Jesus Christ, who is my Saviour, my Redeemer, and my King! He has gone to prepare a place for me so that where He is I will be also! I thank Him for his Word and pray for His wisdom and knowledge. I pray that as He guides my way down that narrow path I will be wise enough to follow. Words cannot describe how much I love my Lord!

And to my pastor and his wife, Brother Johnny and Anita Barnhill. God led me to these two after much searching, there are not many of these true servants of God left in our day and hour. They have been a tremendous blessing to me! I thank them for the love they have shown me, the prayers they have prayed for me, and the tears they have cried with me. Brother Barnhill, thank you for not being afraid to preach the truth and sticking to that straight and narrow path! Sister Barnhill, thank you for your love and patience towards me, if anyone truly has the fruit of the Spirit, it is you! I love you both very much!


Thus saith the Lord, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the Lord thy God which leadeth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go.
Isaiah 48:17


In my Father’s house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may also be also.

John 14:2-3

No comments: